Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Enigma

I met this guy on Manhunt first. I was drawn to the profile pic he posted of his enormous cock. Huge piece of meat...uncut, thick, more-than-a-mouthful piece of meat. I'd had my eye on getting that dick for a while before I finally got the nerve to contact him. I sent him a note and unlocked my pics. He returned the favor and wrote me back commenting that he'd seen me around the gym before...he thought I was cute. We made plans to meet up the next day to workout and see how the afternoon played out.


This guy is one hot man. Short and compact build, stealy mediterranean good looks...muscles for days and that great, big whopper dick. We met in the free weight area and shook hands. I watched him give me the once over and he grinned and nodded approvingly. We spent 45 minutes of so working our pecs and arms. Watching this guy strain with the weights was driving me crazy...there's something about watching a man workout that gets me totally fired up for a long fuck session. We took turns spotting each other and strokes each others muscles. The bulge in his shorts was all the proof I needed to know he too got off on pushing me through a sweaty workout.


When we'd finished, he suggested we meet back at my place after he ran home for a quick shower. I was glad to have a few moments to myself. If I was going to ride a dick that big, I would need to grab a toy and loosen up my tight chute.


When he arrived, he was in dark blue Adidas sweatpants and a tight-fitting tank which showed off his hard body. I welcomed him in and he locked the door behind him as he entered. He pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss, and then yanked his pants open to show me his giant dick. I slid down to my knees and started slobbering his knob. His dick grew and grew as I struggled to get that whopper down my throat. I managed to get his thick boner in my throat and it brought tears to my eyes. I eased off his dick and his meaty foreskin was still covering the head of his cock. I leaned in to chew on his foreskin and looked up into his eyes.


We moved the action into my bedroom. He asked me if I'd ever been fucked by a dick this big. Truth is I had, but either way I knew it was gonna hurt like Hell so I said I hadn't hoping it might buy me some compassion when he pushed the head of his dick into my wincing hole. He lubed up my hole and his dick and hiked my legs up onto his shoulders. I did my best to relax but I swear I saw stars when he broke through my sphincter. He filled my ass with his huge cock...it felt fucking wonderful.


He proceeded to fuck me hard. Slow, fast, deep...so deep I would yell out. It hurt but it also felt so fucking also that I didn't want him to stop. I would reach up and grab his muscular arms and hold on to his beefy pecs while he pummeled my ass. Everytime I would get close to cumming, he'd back off and bury his dick way deep in my shitter and hold me tight. He had me folded like a pretzel but he wouldn't let me cum until we could cum together. We edged this way for an hour or better before I'd reached the point of no return. I warned him I was close...I looked up into his eyes, nearly whimpering telling him, "you'd better stop of you'll make me cum"...he replied, "we're gonna cum together." He started pumping harder into my ass as my first volleys of cum sprayed out over my head and face. He began moaning loudly and I felt the rush of his warm jizz coat the inside of my ass...his throbing dick delivering shot after shot of hot spunk into my waiting gut.


He collapsed on top of me, his body jerking slightly as the final few waves of his orgasm disapated throughout his body. His dick was still buried in me, filling my ass with his thick tube steak. We layed there for several minutes, exhausted and covered in sweat and cum.


When the time came for him to slide out of me, it felt as if someone was trying to pull out my insides. The space in my ass left by his big dick was this large, empty space and I immediately wanted to feel him back inside me.


We made out and fucked a few more times that afternoon. To this day, he remains one of the most incredible fucks I've ever had. Such an amazing man, with such an incredible dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment