Monday, March 19, 2018

Mr. Too Big



It was my birthday and I wanted to treat myself. I had been using various apps to find someone to give me a great birthday fuck. There was this handsome, military guy with an incredibly huge dick that I had my eye on, but pinning him down had been challenging. He was definitely making me work for it. He happened to be online and was open to me paying him a visit. 

His house was about a 20 minute drive from my hotel and pretty easy to find. I parked in the driveway, locked my phone and wallet in the car, and went to knock on the door. What greeted me at the door was a 230 chiseled piece of perfection. Even more striking was how handsome this guy was. I’ll admit the only pics I had ever seen of this guy were of is enormous dick in various degrees of erection. I was so obsessed with it that it never crossed my mind to think about what it was attached to. I was a bit dumb-struck.

He invited me in and locked the door behind me. He put his strong, masculine hand on the back of my neck and led me into his bedroom. He shucked his pants to the floor and sat back on his bed telling me to suck his dick. This dick was even bigger than it appeared in pictures. I pride myself on being able to swallow the big boys. The reality was this man was probably the biggest dick I’ve ever had. There was just no getting this thing down my throat without dislocating my jaw though I was willing to try. He had a slight curve, that didn’t make things any easier, but I was completely lost in worshipping his giant cock. I couldn’t get my hand around it, it was so thick. Easily 10 inches long, maybe more. I blew him…or should say, I tried to blow him for about 30 minutes. He did seem to be enjoying it. I wanted more and more of his dick in my mouth but just couldn’t handle it.

He told me to get naked and said he was going to get the lube. I panicked a little. Honestly, did this guy think he was going to fuck me with this dick? I didn’t think it was possible. I became nervous and told him I didn’t think I would be able to take it. I admitted that, as a cocksucker, most of my play revolves around sucking. My ass seldom is up for grabs, so I was bound to be too tight to be able to take this whopper. He smiled and chuckled a little saying…you told me you wanted a birthday fuck and you’re going to get one. I got naked and assumed the doggy position with my ass at the end of the bed.

He lovingly ate my ass. His mouth and hot breath felt amazing against my hole. He licked and poked me with his tongue. It was wonderful and I began to relax. He lubed up a finger and put it in my butt and then another. So far so good. He got my hole good and lubed up, he was caring though forceful. I didn’t feel nervous. He got his dick good and slippery. To watch the slight of it, I have to admit, I was really turned on. I wanted to be able to take it but was still apprehensive that I could. 

When he put the head of his dick against my asshole, It felt like someone was trying to push their fist into my ass. I did start to tense up…no getting around that. He told me, you need to relax buddy and let me in. He’s right of course and part of me thought, just fucking take it you wuss. You’re a faggot and you’ve had plenty of big dicks in your ass. There’s no getting around this…this monster is going to hurt, so why not just let it? Part of me thought that, if I just let him punch through my sphincter I would endure waves of agonizing pain but it would pass in a minute or two and on his next attempt I would be able to take it like a whore, like a pro, and we could get down to it. I took a deep breath to try and relax myself and I pushed back against his dick. I was struck with a blinding wave of pain as the head of his dick pushed inside me. I fell forward, his dick falling out of my ass, and I winced and moaned in verbal pain. Taking a moment to try and work through it. 

The next attempt and the next weren’t any easier. Jesus, I thought how the hell is this going in?? My top fucker was doing his best to be accommodating but I could tell that even he was starting to lose patience. We tried again and again. I had completely lost my hardon now was lying flat against the bed with my ass pointed at the sky. I was starting to feel embarrassed too. I decided I needed him to force me.

We paused. I told him it was too big but I wasn’t yet willing to give up. I ask him to force himself upon me. 

“You mean, like rape you?”

I nodded. “It’s the only way…”

He grabbed me around the waist and flipped me back over, pushing my legs apart with his. I felt is had push my skull into the pillow with the force to bust open a watermelon. I felt the head of his dick at my asshole and tried to beg for more lube, but he wasn’t having it. He didn’t ram it in me, rather he pushed the head in as he had before…but once he was inside me, he put his entire weight behind his dick and nearly split me in two! I cried out in agony, yelling and begging him to stop…that his was a bad idea. He persisted. I saw stars and I may have blacked out. His dick dug deeper and deeper into my hole and I felt like he was laying pipe. His giant cock must have rearranged my internal organs because I swear I could feel pressure against my diaphragm. Once I could feel his pubes against my ass, he held still and barked at me to breathe. I struggled to breathe, I struggled to relax, I was sure I would have no asshole left when this was over. After what seemed like an hour, the pain started to subside. He then started to slide his cock in and out of my ass with a slow rhythmic motion. His dick continued to swell even bigger. He fucked me slowly and deeply. I would gasp for breaths when I could but I have to admit, I was finally thrilled to have this big man inside me. I began to enjoy it. He had great stamina and fucked me, edging himself and then backing off to keep himself from cumming. He checked in periodically to ask whether I needed a break, but honestly, now that my ass was stretched wide, I just didn’t want him to stop. 

In the end, his motions became faster and faster as he approached cumming. I was worried about him cumming in my ass, but with his whole weight on top of me, even had I resisted, I wouldn’t have been able to stop him. He let go flooding my ass with his warm spunk. When he finally pulled his dick out of me, I again saw stars and dribbled his cum out of my ass. I could barely stand, my limp dick had cum all over his sheets. He tossed a towel at me, allowing me to wipe the sweat from my forehead. It was not my best moment, but I left having gotten what I wanted. I thought I might not be able to walk the next day, but I ended up feeling fine. We never met again…I can’t half blame him…but I may have finally met the man that can be called “Too Big.”

2 comments: