Monday, December 7, 2009

I got cum on my shirt...

So I got myself into a bit of a pickle last week. One thing you should know about me, I'm horny all the time. I woke up hard, went to the gym...hard...and left for work unsatisfied and hard. I wasn't late but I didn't really have much time to waste either. I raced down to the lobby to meet the valet who was delivering my car. In the elevator I tried to arrange my dick so it was so blatantly sticking out. I didn't have much luck and moving it was like foreplay and only made it harder. The lobby was pretty free of traffic and I managed to cross the lobby without drawing too much attention to myself, my hands stuffed into my pockets. I step outside to the valet post and pulled my hand out to give the cute guy there my ticket. His eye caught my crotch and he quipped, "you're up early." I swear I blushed a little trying to make sense if he was talking about me or my wood. He grabbed the ticket from my hand and cupped my crotch with the other and asked if I'd want to help him locate my car. Always one to want to help out, I said, "sure!"


We took the elevator up to the eighth floor of the parking deck and walked over to my ride. Hertz was unkind to me that week and I was driving some piece of shit electric blue Focus. I was embarrassed. He led me over to the car and opened up the door to the backseat. I slid inside, he got in after me and we began to go at it. This guy was much younger than me...in his twenties I'd say but he was a hot mother fucker. He had a nice build, tall and thin but not without some beef. He had one of those cute boyish faces, blondish-red hair on his head and his face. I'm a sucker for a beard. He slipped his coat off and had the same light-colored fuzz all over his arms. I was hooked.


Without words we started making out. He was a tiger, no doubt. I didn't dawn on me till later that he was the only one working so he'd have to be fast not to be missed downstairs. He unzipped me and took my dick in his mouth. He'd obviously done this before. He worked my dick and I was fast on my way to blowing my load down his throat. I started to feel the approach of that point from which there's no turning back and I adjusted to pull my dick out of his mouth. My wood was now sticking straight out at his face and he looked up at me. I had to strain to keep from blowing all over his face...so damn cute. He would have looked mighty hot with my load caked in his beard, but I needed some of his dick. I told him, "I need your load...all morning long I've been ready to suck the cum right out of someone dick. Looks like it's your lucky day, kiddo."
He was eager. He sat back, adjusted his ass and let his pants drop to the floor of the car. His light skin was so bright against the dirty cream-colored upholstery. His dick stood at attention...his light pink cockhead peeking out from under his foreskin. There was a little drop of precum on it and I let my tongue start there.

I love dick. I love to lick it, I love to suck it, most of all I love to work it until the whole shaft is buried in my throat and my nose is nestled in a guys pubic bush. I sucked this guy in and smashed my face into his lap. He arched his butt and put his hands on the back of my head. He let out a low "uuuuhhhh" and I took that as my cue to start pistoning my face on his cock. I love to work the entire shaft of a guys dick and I mean the whole shaft. I'm not happy if I'm not tearing up a little. I'm a hard worker and I expect my reward. The boy surprised me because when my valet started to pump his load, I was just coming up for some air. The first couple splooges hit me square in the middle of my chest (but I didn't see it). I enthusiastically ate the rest of his cum. He must have jerked five or six times. One great big tasty load!

He asked what time I'd be back to the hotel and quickly left to resume his post. I pulled my pants back up, made some adjustments and was on my way to work, his cum on my breath.
I rushed into the office, a little bit late now having spent the last 20 minutes in traffic and the 20 or so before that sucking a hot cock. Working as a consultant I have to share a conference room with a bunch of colleagues. When I walked in and sat down, the girl across from me was the first to point out that I'd spilled some coffee on my shirt. I looked down and saw a couple of streaks of jizz on my dark purple polo. I had to laugh. I think she was being nice because it certainly didn't look like coffee...especially when I had spotted a little coagulated ball of cum at the end of one of the longer streaks. I reacted by wiping my mouth to make sure I didn't have a bunch of cum on my face. The roomful of people turned to see my mess. I decided it was best to try and clean some of this up if possible. The edges of where the cum started to dry were turning a little white where it was drying.

I was a little embarrassed but a little proud at the same time. I was wearing cum like a badge of honor in plain sight and few, if any, people thought anything of it. Still I didn't want to walk around all day with a big splooge mark in the middle of my chest, so I excused myself to go to the restroom and try and clean some of it out. The building I'm working in is being abandoned to move employees to a new facility. There were hired movers taking cube walls apart and moving boxes to trucks the morning of my cum spill. I passed two movers in the hallway on my way to the bathroom. I didn't much pay attention to either of them, but did notice that one was drawn to the slick on my chest. I stepped into the washroom and started dabbing the cum with a moist paper towel. The interested mover followed me into the bathroom not long after I'd started my clean up. He was pretty tall and dressed in what looked like an aviator's flight suit. When he got himself situated in front of the urinal, he had to unzip from under his chin all the way down his broad chest and down to his crotch. I couldn't help but look...he was furry and pretty fit and clearly not wearing anything under that jumpsuit. He did catch me looking...I'm not terribly discrete in those situations. He wasn't bothered, instead he just asked, "how'd you get cum on your shirt?" Awkward pause. I laughed. "What makes you think it's cum," I asked. "I've blown a few loads on guys and it looks a lot like that," he replied completely unashamed. Another pause. "Wanna blow another?" I smiled and walked over to lock the bathroom door.

He had started stroking and his meat was growing. For the first time I noticed he was Hispanic and rather handsome. I have to admit, that bodysuit was workin' me. I loved that he was completely freeballing under that outfit and had to basically peel himself out of it to give me access to his dick and ass. I grabbed each side of that suit at the zipper and crouched down on my toes. I pulled his whole body in to my stance and slid his dick down my throat. I took my time...long, slow, full-length strokes up and down the shaft of his cock...using my throat to bring pleasure to his dick. He was about 7" and thick which meant I had to really work to get that whopper in my throat. He let his head drop back and he stared at the ceiling while I sucked him off. I kept up a steady pace of rocking him by the zipper and letting his fat dick hit the back of my throat before rocking back for another go. Just a constant pace...continuous rocking motion. It didn't take long and he looked back down into my eyes and said, "we're not going to spill any of this load this time now, are we?" He grabbed me by the ears and started to fuck my face a little faster. The pace was picking up and his dick seemed to get even harder. He growled a little quietly and his cum just started flowing like piss out of the head of his dick. I was lapping it down swallow after swallow. I "mmmmm-ed" and at the moment he finished shooting, I slide my nose down to his bush and held his cock in my throat.

All this time, I'd been stroking myself, having managed to get my dick free from my pants. I'd started cumming when he did. I shot my load all over this guys shoes. I was the one that spotted it and thought to point it out to him. "Uh-oh...looks like I'm just messy today." He grabbed me back the back of the neck and pushed my face down on his boot so I could lick my own load up off of him. "Thanks cocksucker," he said and zipped up. "See you around." I hope so.

It's just now 9:30 and I've eaten two loads plus some of my own today. I'm off to a great start.

1 comment: