Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seduction of the Postman

I have a bend for wanting to do things that seem outrageous or, in my mind, taboo. I, like most guys have a thing for men in uniform. I like cops. I have a particular love of firemen. Military guys drive me nuts (in a good way). But even a guy in a mechanic's uniform can get me going. I'm a cocksucker. You flash me your goods and I'll want you no matter what you've got on. That said, I've always thought my postman was hot. I'd never talked to him before but this week I managed to meet him at the door as he was dropping my Chanukah cards in the box. "Hey handsome," I said as I opened the screen door to reach for the mail. I'm not in the least bit shy when it comes to outward flattery...I don't care if the guy is straight. This friendly greeting caught him off guard. OK...it might have been more the fact I'd timed this meeting carefully to coincide with me freshly out of the shower, hair and chest still partly wet and a towel wrapped around my waist. I'm furry and a wet furry guy with a fit body is HOT, I use this to my advantage whenever the opportunity presents itself.


"Hey, Mr. XXX Happy Holidays." He smiled and looked me up and down stopping a few times to stare at my slowly growing bulge. That was the extent of our conversation. I'd said all of two words...he replied. We stood there in awkward silence for what seemed like minutes but was probably only 15 seconds. He then took a deep breath, looked me in the eyes and said, "I guess I'd better deliver the rest of this mail." I nodded and smiled, tossed the mail aside onto the table and adjusted my wood. His eyes were glued to my every move. I stood in the door as he began to walk toward the neighbor's house. Our front doors face each and as he walked away, he kept turning to watch me standing in the door. At first I just stood there smiling. Then I grabbed my furry pecs and rubbed my chest, brushing away the remaining water drops. He almost took a misstep when he saw me rubbing myself. I then dropped my towel and waited for him to turn around again.


He fidgeted with the neighbors mail and then looked again toward my house. Naked and hard, I just stood there looking back at him...all the while a cheshire grin on my face. He whispered something...I imagined it was "oh God" and instinctively he pawed at his crotch. I took my dick in my hand and gave it a few tugs so that it would stand straight out, pointing at him. He was frozen, staring across the yard. I turned so he could see my furry ass and walked into the living room opposite the screen door. I plopped myself down on a chair and started slowly stroking my dick.


At this point, my heart was beating pretty hard. I was pretty turned on and, though it didn't seem like this guy was going to walk on over and accept my open invitation, I was going to need to blow my load having gotten myself overtly worked up here. The mailman moved on toward the next house, turning back a few times to see whether I was still stroking my cock. "Fuck," I thought, "come back dude, I want to blow you." I lay my head back, closed my eyes and just continued to slowly stroke my cock.


After a few minutes...five at most...I watched the postman walk back to his truck and he proceeded to park it in front of my house. I watched him lock the truck and look around as he made his way up my walk. I was still jacking off when he knocked on my door asking if he might use the bathroom. Smiling I got up, still naked, and walked over to invite him in. I pointed him in the direction of the bathroom and closed the front door. I listened as he unzipped and stood taking a pee. He flushed and washed his hands. Facing his direction, I knelt down and continued to pull on my cock which was now starting to ooze precum. He walked back into the room and blushed seeing me kneeling before him blocking his way to the door. "Oh man you look hot," he said and followed it quickly with, "I've never done anything like this before." I chuckled and lied, "neither have I." He fidgeted a little and I dropped the bomb, "I fantasize about blowing you. Can I suck your cock?" He replied by saying, "Oh fuck," which I knew was a yes...marked by the exclamation mark of a wet spot on his uniform which is dick was tenting.


He walked over and I popped the button and slid the zipper on his uniform pants. I reached in to his pants and cupped his ass before pulling his pants down around his ankles. His dick was hard and throbbing in his white briefs, the wet spot continuing to grow. I leaned in to bite on his dick through his underwear, but I quickly decided I'd better get to the actual cocksucking, this guy was really turned on and was fast approaching the blast zone. I love tugging down an elastic waistband and have a guy's whopper dick smack me across the face. My postman friend was no exception. Hefty man meat, about 7 thick inches with a foreskin for days. I love uncut guys and chewing on foreskin or snaking my tongue under a guy's hood really gets me going. I swallowed the head and pushed to get his entire dick in my throat. I paused at the bottom and then started working the length of his shaft tasting his salty dick. He put his hand on the back of my head as he approached climax. His wedding ring thumped the back of my skull a little. I eased off of his cock and stroked the spit on his shaft with my hand. "Not yet, stud...I want to enjoy this a little longer." He sighed and smiled, "it feels so fucking awesome."


I began licking his nuts and working my way up and down the shaft of his dick. It was standing at attention, an angle that, admittedly, was a little hard to work all the way down my throat, but when you want something bad enough, you work at it. I started throating my postman again, gaining a bit of speed each time his breathing started to quicken. When he was close to cumming, and started a series of deep inhales, I knew what I had to do to bring this guy over the brink. "He grabbed on to my shoulders and his legs started to shake. He gave me the obligatory warning, "I'm gonna cum," but I already knew that. When his body started to jerk, I slid my spit soaked finger into his ass. "Arrghhh, fuck!" He shot volley after volley of hot spunk across my tongue and my beard. I eagerly licked up what I could catch, but he was already collapsing back onto my chair. I moved in to catch more of his cum and swallowed his still throbbing member burying my nose in his pubes.


When his breathing finally slowed, I slid off of his cock and licked what cum I could find. I offered him a shower, but he declined. He was feeling a bit weird I think because he seemed in a hurry to leave. When he stood up, he noticed I'd splooged my cum all over his shoes. I willingly offered to eat my cum up off of his feet. Instead he walked toward the door and picked up the towel I had dropped earlier, cleaning himself up. He rushed out and drove off, leaving me on my knees to rub out another load. I didn't know it then, but I would be seeing him again (and again).

2 comments:

  1. Nice man! Fucking hot story. Share the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot blog!! can't believe i only just discovered it
    have a look at mine too... http://aussiecocksucker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete