Sunday, August 15, 2010

It could be you...

It always starts the way we met. I'm supposed to be at work already, but I'm horny and no one in the office really knows what time to expect me. I've been studying your pics now for a week and I'm excited in anticipation of meeting you and even more of blowing you. I got up, went to the gym and am back in my hotel room all cleaned up. I'm barefoot and wearing a pair of jeans only. No shirt. No underwear. I've been edging this whole morning but have stopped touching myself, I just know that meeting you is going to be too hot and I don't want it to end so quickly.

You're on your way now and my heart is beating fast. More than anything I want to kiss you. I know that, in that kiss, I'll be able to tell what kind of experience this is going to be. There's the knock at the door.


I open the door and invite you in. Our eyes meet but only for a second because you didn't expect me to be shirtless and you're now studying my chest. We don't waste words. You drop your coat and I slide my arm around your waist and pull you into me. Your hands cup my chest and I go in for the kiss. It's good. It's really good and now I'm more turned on than ever. I can feel your big wood growing against my leg. I like it a lot. I can tell you like kissing me. You pull your shirt over your head and press your smooth, lean body against my furriness. The contrast between our bodies is exciting. You like my fur and I like touching your smooth skin. More kissing. It's intense. It's the kind of kiss that neither one of us will soon forget. Kissing for me is key and I'm getting really turned on by kissing you. Our bodies are now pressed tightly together. Our chests pressed close. You reach around and grab my ass in a silent statement that lets me know you want to fuck me.


I'm going crazy. I want to go down on you but the anticipation is so good, I have to try and hold off a bit longer. Sensing what I want, you take a step back and slide off you shoes and socks, showing off as your dick tents the front of your pants. As you fumble with your socks I drop my jeans to the floor and step of of them. I want to be the one to be eye level with you cock when it springs free from your running pants. You grab for my dick but it slides from your grasp as I kneel down and wrap my arms around your waist and slide my fingers inside your waistband. You can tell I want it bad. I slowly slide your pants down taking care to leave room for your hard cock. At first sight I'm in love. It's big. Bigger than it looks in your pictures and it hangs straight out away from your body. It's so heavy and thick it's pointing out right at my face. I move in to get a sense of it, but I'm not yet ready to taste you. I look up into you eyes and say, "I've really been looking forward to blowing you." You take your hand and grab the back of my head and guide my face to your dick.

I open my mouth and take in as much as will initially fit. I'm nearly half way down before I close my lips around your shaft and suck firmly as I slide off the head of your cock. I moan a little knowing that it's going to take some more effort to take in the rest of you. Your head relaxes and you close your eyes and you sigh. I go down a little farther and then a little farther until I can now slide your thick shaft all the way down my throat. I can tell you like it because now you're moaning too. I vary my pace and depth to ensure I keep building your excitement. I swallow you up, pressing my nose into your crotch and pause with you deep inside me.

You pause and pull me to my feet. We kiss some more and you embrace me and together we fall slowly onto the bed. I'm laying back and you slide down my body pausing to suck my cock. I like it, but I know that you're hotter than I imagined you'd be and I might cum too soon if you keep up the way you're going. Almost as if you know I'm getting close, you let my cock slip out of your mouth and raise my legs up to expose my ass. You forcibly shove hour face against my asshole and I can feel your tongue prodding against my sphincter. You work my hole with your mouth and tongue getting it ready for the invasion by your thick bone. I love the way you eat my ass. I can feel myself slowly relaxing and my desire to give it up to you is growing even faster. I half thought that our encounter would simple be me blowing you, but it's clear that both you and I want more and the thoughts of you fucking me and filling my ass with your hot cum are almost more than I can take.


You extend your arms and push my legs up over my head even farther. You look into my eyes and lean in so the head of your dick presses against my anus. As you apply pressure my ass is getting a sense of just how really big you are. I tighten up and you smile and dive back down to eat my hole some more.


Finally you reach over and grab the lube from the bedside table. You tease me by squirting it into your hand and stroking the shaft of your dick. You fucker! You're making me want you even more. You continue this game of cat and mouse which is noticeably getting me crazy with lust. You lube up a finger and then two and probe my asshole. I'm starting to lick pre-cum. I'm aroused like you wouldn't believe and am near begging you for it when you say, "I'm going to fuck you now...and you're going to take it. You're going to take all of it."


You totally have me now. I'm yours for you to use however you want. You press your dick against my butthole and gently push. My ass eases open under your assault. My face changes and I'm almost at a whimper with mixed emotions. I feel so good and at the same time so violated as the head of your dick passes into my colon. You throb a little and I can feel your thickness stretching me wider. You slowly continue pushing giving me more and more of your monster cock. Just when I think I can't handle any more, you tell me you're half way in. I sigh a smile and think, this is going to be the fuck of a lifetime... And it is.


When you're fully inside me, you situate your legs to give yourself good balance and deep access to my guts. You thrust forward, your pubes against my ass and I wince a little feeling your massive cock inside me. You pause deep in me to give me the opportunity to catch my breath. When you can see I'm ready, you slowly slide your dick almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside. My mouth is open, but I've stopped breathing. The feeling is incredible and overwhelming and I'm in a state of complete Nirvana as you take your time sliding your entire shaft in and out of my ass. You slowly build speed... Each thrust is building in intensity and I'm verbally crying out to you, "Fuck me, Ohh God Fuck me!" I reach for my dick which is now rock hard and oozing pre-cum. You bat my hand away as if knowing that if I touch myself my orgasm will soon follow. I submit. My ass is yours. You're using my body for your pleasure and yours alone.


Soon after wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. I can feel my balls tightening and I'm getting the feeling like I'm going to cum just from you fucking me. I squeeze my asshole trying to fight the growing sensation. You sense what's happening and yell out, "Not yet!" and slap my face in an effort to squash my climax. I bear down and squint my eyes trying to fight the urge to cum. You slow your thrusts until I'm out of the woods, then you roll my legs over and tell me to get on my knees.


I squat like a dog and you enter me again from behind with a little more lube. Fuck! I can't believe how deep you're in me. My ass is now relaxed and your dick feels like it was made to fuck me. My cock is hard and strands of pre-cum leak from my slit onto the bed sheet.

"You want it in you, buddy?" you ask grabbing my shoulders as your motions get more forceful.


"Yea, shoot your seed in my hole. I want to feel your cum in my ass!"


My head is now buried in the pillow as you start to pump your load into my ass. I can feel your load shooting inside me and your breathing is short and rough. Your grunting drives me crazy and I'm thinking about how much I wanted you to shoot your cum inside me. I never let anyone do that, but with you I couldn't help myself.

You tire and collapse on top of me. We fall together into the bed relaxing, your softening cock still in me. "So fucking good," you say. I agree, so fucking good.

But I still want more. I haven't cum and I really wanted to eat your load. "You got another one in you, stud?" I ask. You smile and tell me, "give me fifteen and I'll give you more." We lounge tangled together for some time. We make out and look into each others eyes. There's so much we could say, but we don't because we're afraid that the other won't share those same feelings. Our eyes say everything while our lips stay silent. We kiss, we embrace.

I rise up and kiss your mouth, then your chin. I kiss your neck and move down to your chest. I kiss your nipples and your stomach. The attention is causing you to grow and I'm sure I'll get that load I'm after. I nuzzle my nose up under your balls. I inhale deeply and can smell me on your crotch. I lick your nuts and move up your shaft. I reach around and pull your dick toward my mouth. You raise yourself up on your elbows to watch me suck your cock. I've got one hand stroking my dick and I use the other to stroke your cock as I blow you. The rhythm is intense and you shift to stand up beside the bed. I move to my knees, my dick standing straight out hanging between my legs you guide my head to you dick again and I'm moments away from cumming myself. You see me start to spasm and lose my load on the carpet. I'm moaning with your dick in mouth and you grab my head with both hands and proceed to brutally fuck my face. Deep thrusts, all the way down my throat. I can barely catch my breath. You tell me, "I'm cumming" and let loose another volley of jizz into my mouth. It tastes so good and I'm eager to take every drop. I grab your ass with my arms and support you while the last couple of blasts shoot by my tonsils. My throat is spent, a little sore from the attack, but your cum on my breath makes it all worthwhile.

You lift me again onto the bed and we doze tangled in each others arms.

2 comments: